We offer various Management consulting services as detailed below.
We guide and support the companies to develop strategies for the company as a whole and for various functions which contribute towards achievement of the goals of the company. Further, we support in converting strategies into action points and commitments from executive management.
Our strategy consultancy includes development of Vision and Mission statement.
We also guide and support in establishing review mechanisms for the monitoring the strategy implementation.
This helps the companies in identifying and strengthening second-level management and prepares them for next-level growth.
We help companies in developing financial models on the basis of detailed assumptions required for valuation / equity dilution purposes.
We offer high-skill assistance in financial requirements of an organization, just like a chief financial officer does for large organizations.
Small and Medium sized companies need a financial controller on a weekly or fortnightly basis. We offer timely help with strategic transactions, financial processes, business plans and budgeting.
These services can include (for example) the following:
- Executive assistance in financial related matters to top management
- Advising Top management for cost-benefit analysis in new business investments
- Critical analysis of financial results of companies with Top management
- Financial reporting and statutory disclosures
- Ensuring efficient Accounting function
- Ensuring statutory compliances
- Establishing Internal controls and SOPs
- Fund management
Our Process Consulting practice focuses on the “Advisory and Assistance” framework.
We provide solutions to re-define more value-centric ways of business operations. Our Business Process Consulting services include:
- Process Study and Gap Analysis including Risk Assessments and ensuring efficiency
- Documenting Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Designing Accounting Manual
- Documenting Job Descriptions
- Workflow Analysis
- Business Process Re-engineering
Our services include examining raw data with the purpose of drawing conclusions about that information. Data analytics is used in many progressive businesses to facilitate making better business decisions.
Today, the businesses are overwhelmed with data magnitude and complexity. Data analytics can help enterprises align information requirements with its business needs and capabilities.
Our services deliverable in respect to data analytics include Dashboards, Graphical information presentation, tabular representation and other customised reporting structures.
We offer review services in respect to the following areas:
- Internal controls specified by the management
- Special audits
- Revenue assurance audit
- Review of contractual compliances
- Stock audit
- Fixed asset recording and management review
- Accounts receivable analysis
- Cost reduction assessment
The requirements of enterprises in connection to management consultancy services cannot be straight-jacketed and hence, requires a flexible and tailor-made approach. We offer customised solutions to cater to unique requirements of our customers.
Some of our offerings under value-added category include, ERP assistance, Interview process outsourcing and other such customised solutions.